Tuesday, March 24, 2009

iPhone Bacon

There is now a bacon application for iPhones.

Not only does it allow you to experience virtual bacon sizzling on your phone (if only it could somehow produce the smell!) but it will also, apparently, tell you about nearby restaurants that serve bacon, and also features an RSS feed that will tell you the latest bacon-related internet news (I wonder if this site is included. I kind of doubt it, alas.). All that bacon, straight to your iPhone or iPod touch for only $1.99! 

EDIT:
I stand corrected. I just received an email, subject line "Oh yes, we do read your site".
Do not f*ck with these people. THEY SEE ALL.

EDIT:
Also, they are very nice, friendly people who treated me to a free copy of the program. Review coming soon - I'm still test-driving it.

No comments: