Wednesday, February 24, 2010

bacon art and more random baconalia

via Charlie, another photo gallery of omg more bacon things from The Daily Beast. I have a certain amount of sympathy for the feeling that bacon has become ubiquitous and annoying and the whole thing has gone too far. But bacon coffee might be delicious. And bacon has been a bloody mary garnish for ages, as have other meats, and that's because it's delicious.

Secondly, I just received an email from m. Brady Clark (that's how he writes it), an artist based in Austin Texas who has created some lovely bacon-related prints that are available for purchase on his bacon art website. I also recommend his main page, which can be found here - he's got some really cool work on there. I would totally buy one of the bikinis he's designed for Glamour Kills if I could try it on first - I'm not quite brave enough to buy a swim-suit online, especially from a place with a no-return policy. But if you're brave enough to buy me one, I'd guess I'm a size XL.

No comments: