Friday, January 23, 2009

Bacon Bikini

Daniel Adams from ingamenow (which, incidentally, if you're into sports, looks like a pretty cool site) sent me an email to let me know about the ultimate tailgate party snack, the bacon bikini.




























Recipe not included, unfortunately, but perhaps you can figure it out? Me, I just dunno how you manage to both cook it and keep it pliable enough to shape to the contours of a woman's body. A ham bikini seems easier.

Anyways, these ladies is lookin' good, no doubt, but as a lady myself, and one who very much enjoys both bacon and tailgate parties, I gotta say, it's not a very practical outfit. Not because it's likely to be removed (with teeth) - that's a plus, really - but because it's one of those sexy women's outfits that makes moving around at all pretty much impossible. Maybe some girls don't mind being a still life centerpiece of bacony delight while football is on, but me, I actually wanna watch the game, and ima find it hard to sit still if anything exciting is going on. 

Meanwhile though, there's a WHOLE bunch of pictures of these lovely ladies modeling the gear. Don't try to look at these while watching football, they require your full attention.

1 comment:

Pyzahn said...

Why don't I look like that when I wear bacon?

When you get a minute, visit my hommage to bacon lovers of the world.

http://prattlefromtheflatlands.blogspot.com/